You will be joining our team to manage all operational functions and will work directly with Joseph, our VP North America. As an operations manager, your day to day tasks will include :
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable departments
- Manage the account interface and set up with new accounts
Lunii is an equal opportunity company that focuses and takes pride in the diversity of its profiles.
Tell us more about what makes you so unique!
What We Can Expect From You
- 5 years experience in operations management (previous toy industry experience is a plus)
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Proficiency with the pack office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office applications
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills, excellent organization and time management, energetic and positive, proactive and solution minded, invested and committed to diving results, capacity to adapt and to be flexible, curious and open-mind,
- Be a strong team player: by contributing to the objectives, growth and performance of the department. But also, by proactively jumping-in to assist other members of the team as would Leo or Zoe to help their friends in Panic in the 6 Kingdoms.
If you are interested in our adventure and this professional opportunity, send us your CV and a letter describing your motivations and we will come back to you as soon as possible.
We do appreciate all interests, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Send us a CV and a cover letter that focuses on in 3 steps:
- Your experience
- Why you want to work with us
- And tell us something unique or interesting about you
The recruiting process, in 2 steps:
- Telephone interview with Anne-Elisabeth, Talent acquisition manager,
- Interview with Joe, VP North America and Anne-Elisabeth.